Metro PCS / bill in text
Metro pcs sends your bill in a text for free, but what they don't tell you is that we may change the amount at any time. I received 4 text from metro pcs stating 2 different amounts and 2 different due dates, so I paid the last amount text to me. So why was my svc turned off for non payment. When I called customer svc I was told I needed to make an additional payment to have my svc restored and that they don't know why I received 2 different bill and due dates, just pay the money and move on. Do these csr's not know about the economy.
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - Phone service
- MetroPCS - an employee
- Metro Pcs Store at 5389 Kirkman Rd #101, Orlando, FL - poor customer service. very rude and unprofessional. lying to customers.
- MetroPCS - metro pcs stores
- MetroPCS - customer service billing