Metlife Insurance Std / denied claim

1 2143 n. w 68 streetMiami, United States
Phone: 3058364701

I was out of work from october 2007 until january 2008 due to a very seris illness. My doctor felt that it was unsafe for me to perform my job duties so he said i need to take a leave from work. i took a leave from work expecting to be paid from std but was denied payment. I appealed it, so they sent my records to a doctor of there choice who said i was able to work at the time my doctor said i couldn't work. They sent the records from there doctor to my doctor asking do my doctor agree with what there doctor's said my doctor said no my patient has a life long illnesss that cause a life time of pain. After my doctor sent there response with updating records they denied me again and said i can't do anymore appeals and i only did one appeal on this case. i was out of work with no pay and everything such as bills, food and clothes for my kids, and even my automobile was thearting to be taking away from me. i have been with my company for a long period of time and didn't no that metlife didn't care about there customers they just care about the money that they receive from us.