Metlife Home Insurancesales rep poor performance

M

After summiting all the required paper work to the insurance sales rep, he fail to write a policy for my home insurance. I keep waiting for the deductions to show up on my check, but it never did. I call the insurance company only to find out that the agent never issue the policy causing me to loose coverage from my previous insurance that I let due counting on MetLife to write me a policy. Now I can not get insurance from no one. Due to time laps with no insurance.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices