Meineke Car Centers / Arrogance was beyond belief!

I had brakes put on my car at the Meineke at 3861 North Druid Hills in Decatur, GA. The shim came off the driver’s side brake. Mr. Brad Augutus refused to replace the shim despite the fact that it was within the warranty on the receipt. He then threw the shim in a garbage can behind his desk. I asked him to return the shim to me. He refused and told me to get it myself. His arrogance was beyond belief on a personal level and shows that Meineke does not promote professional behavior or customer service.

Comments

• Ke
      11th of Jun, 2007

I don't believe Meineke doing this.

This was the first time I have my car change oil in Meineke, although I had done some other services before in the same site - S.Plainfield, NJ. I have my car oil changed on 6/8/2007 afternoon. On the way I drove back to home (1 hour away from S. Plainfield), I found AC blower has noise each time I turned to left. I have never has this problem before. The next day (6/9) I had a local garage technician check what was wrong, since it is too far to drive to Meineke #249 in S. Plainfield. The technician told me that the AC drain outlet tube at the bottom of the car was blocked. The tube was folded and plugged in to the hole at car base. That cause a lot of water in the AC unit. I don't have such problem before. I drive my everyday with AC on. It is very hard to access the AC drain tube without those garage equipments. Why, on the earth, do they do this?

• Cl
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Meineke Car Care Centers - Flex pipe
    W. Collingwood Hts.,N.J.

Was promised a free check on my car and still was charged $63.00. I want a refund because no work was done. The cashier
    told me to come back on Friday cause their man was not there. I was told it would be free.