Meineke / Scam charges

United States Review updated:
3.75

I took my car to Meineke car care center at 1261 N Delsea drive Vineland NJ. where I was charged over 80 dollars for an oil change with no Filter, and a balance and rotation of my tires, or should I say UN-balance. since it was worse after they were finished. I did return today and was able to get a refund for the so called oil change, but not for all the other crappy service. According to the Meineke franchise website, it says that No experience is Necessary and I believe it now. Don't waste your time or money with this company.
Va

Comments

Th
  28th of Jun, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Just a little bit about meineke car care.My husband was also scammed by them, but in a different way.He bought into a franchise, had to go to a so called training school for a month, only to learn how to up sale no matter what... He had a partner who never attended the first day of training.After five years my husband had enough of the whole thing of franchise, sold his share of the buisness to his partner, who has never had the first day of a auto tech school, never attended the first franchise class...But if you call meineke headquarters, the first thing they will assure you is all the training there franchisees have received... Thats a scam in itself, because my husbands ex-partner does'nt even work at the shop, he has two young men working there under the age of 25, with no auto exp...Maybe more money in his pocket, and the franchise when your not paying for experineced workers..By the way my husbands ex-partner is a maitnance worker on a daily basis...I am sure there must be a few good meinekes somewhere?

Meineke Car Care Centers Logo Meineke Car Care Centers