Meijer Food Store / constantly out of stock on many items

1 Weber & Boughton RdsBolingbrook, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 630-679-6500

Constantly out of stock on products!
1. Carpet Fresh by WD-40 Company
2. Parchment Paper
3. Lemonade Stick by Meijer

This to just name a few of the products I have found impossible to purchase week after week. I even took time out of my very busy day to tell the Manager of the Store, and he assured me they would get the products in. Still these products are NOT in good supply. This is amazing with a store of this vast size, that they cannot keep stocked on products!

Comments

3rd of Sep, 2009

My complaints agaisn't meijer stores. Following products:

1) Hawain Red Juice
    2) Coffe Cake
    3) Chocolate Ice Cream 1 Gallon always seems to be out.

Other complaints on holiday weekends meijers does NOT do a good job on keeping items in stock. I can not imagine how much money is lost when those products are not available!

Another complaint. Rude sales clerks at the hot foods section. Want to order mashed potatoes
    and gravey. Lady at the counter. Who has and attitude problem!

Store Location:

10301 Maysville Rd, Fort Wayne IN 46835 (260) 492-6781

• Bo
      30th of Sep, 2009

This is so so true about rude and playing dumb sales clerks on helping customers find items. This occurs alot at store #114 N. Hamilton Road New Albany, Ohio. This is done by mostly the older ladies whom work in the clothing an house wear department. The comment customers get when in need of help are such: I don;t know where they are or their are so many of them I don;t know how to help you. I don't know anything DUH DUH DUH. They are so playen dumb cause they are to lazy to help the customer . Let alone meijers can't keep there good workers whom try there hardest to make the store look clean. Now they hire lazy people who let their departments get all thrashed. N. Hamilton Rd Store 114 is the most thrashyis store I have ever seen in my life., and I have been to lot of other meijers and this seems to the the messyis. Lots getting stolden while loss prevention spend most her time outdoors smoking her cigarette and talking on the cell phone at least five hours out of eight. Yeah Lp is walked off the job while on clock like I said to smoke drink and talk and enjoy the outdoors on company time..

12th of May, 2014

Meijer Store 6309 Lima Rd, Fort Wayne, IN(260) 497-1000 Every Monday morning we go shopping at Meijer. The last two weeks. Always out of the Caramel Apple Danish Coffee cake. Every time we ask somebody in the bakery department . They are rude! We never get any help! This morning they were completely out of the glazed donuts. Even the bananas always are picked over. Never any green ones. Everything always looked picked over from the weekend.