Megabus / megabus

Sherman Oaks, CA, US Review updated:

I was passenger in Seat 4 of reservation number [protected]-SFR-BUR on MegaBus #216 (I believe). The bus was driven by a short man with poor dental health, no hair and glasses. He is exactly who I am registering my complaint in regards to. His driving was reckless and he almost caused several accidents. As I exited the bus, was also extremely rude, insisting on reminding me of information that I was aware and accusing me of not having functional literacy. He was extremely rude and I feel this matter should be looked into, as not even city bus drivers are permitted to behave and operate their vehicles so unprofessionally. He refused to give me his name in regards to this complaint, telling me to send the bus # instead, driving off too fast and recklessly for me to get the number. You should be able to find him from my reference number.

Next time, I would appreciate you servicing me with a bus driver who clearly hadn't failed both his driving courses and his kindergarten classes.

Thank you.

He
Nov 19, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 20, 2017

"and his kindergarten classes"
    Even though he was rude and disrespectful to you, you are doing yourself no favors by making unnecessary comments like this. It makes it appear that you may have been less polite than conveyed in your complaint. In regards to reporting the driver, you will need to contact the company directly as they will likely not see your complaint here.