Megabus / megabus

Philadelphia, MS, United States

I purchased 2 round trip tickets from Philadelphia to New York for October 12th. The reservation number 5/[protected]-M23R-0600-PHI-NEW. The bus left Philadelphia at 6:00am with an ETA of 8:10am. The bus did not get to New York until 8:51 and I missed my meeting and was turned away. I called customer service and was told that there was nothing that could be done just file a complaint. Customer Service representative David and his supervisor Jay were very unprofessional would not give me their last names or Employee number. I also asked for the number to corporate and I was told there was no number to corporate. I then go to catch the bus back to Philadelphia and the bus driver refused to open the door. I called customer service again and was told I should have arrived 15 minutes prior to the bus departure. I was told to catch the next bus and we had to pay 5 dollars each. The manager and attendant at the bus departure station 34th Street between 11th and 12th avenue were unprofessional as well. He was on his phone when I asked him a question playing a game and then when I asjes to pay the 5 dollars he states don’t talk to me to him (other megabus employee). I am a customer of your company and nobody she ever be treated with such unprofessional customer service face to face or over the phone. I will take this complaint as far as I have to until I get my money back. I found the corporate number that customer service told me did not exist. I will never and your company may not care but I mean I will never take a megabus anywhere again and I will spread the word to others. You need to do better screening when you hire your employees because every one of them that I have encountered today needs to be retrained better yet fired. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com and my phone number is [protected]

Sh