Megabus / driver
I took the bus from Cass st in Detroit Michigan on Saturday November 25th at 1p.m. The driver was extremely rude and I am a handicap person accompanied with a assistant. I just had knee surgery and requested accommodations. She did not care. I had to keep my luggage between my legs the entire time. I was in terrible pain. Also she was very rude, didn't take a rest stop and there was an empty seat that she didn't allow me to sit in and no one sat in the seat the entire trip. I am very disappointed and would like something done. the tone that she addressed the riders was very uncalled for and constantly threatened to leave people. She said don't ask her anything, just sit quietly. My trip ended in Chicago.
More Megabus Complaints & Reviews
- Megabus - lost my luggage 
- Megabus - ticket amendment scam 
- Megabus - discrimination 
- Megabus - customer deservice 
- Megabus - customer service 
- Megabus-Milwaukee - stranded passengers
- Megabus - bus from chicago to toledo 08/25/17
- Megabus - bus timing schedule and potential danger
- Megabus - driver
- Megabus - missed my flight!