Megabus / customer service
My experience with Megabus was absolutely horrible! I purchased a ticket for a trip from Chicago to Little Rock with a layover in Memphis. The bus ended up having a breakdown and we were advised that it would be 2 hrs for another one to come. I waited over 4 hrs just for another bus and ended up missing my layover in Memphis! I contacted customer service and it just went downhill from there. The only thing they continued to mention was "well a refund was issued". They did not express any empathy in regards to all of the inconvenience they caused which cost me a whole day of work. My time is money and their only concern was refunding a $50 ticket. That does not make up for over $300 I missed for holiday pay at work today! Each representative I spoke with had a nasty and unfriendly tone and even hung up on me twice. Once my call was escalated to a "supervisor" it still didn't get any better! The supervisor called and asked "why did you request a call back, what do you want?" Not to mention he had no clue what the process was for accommodating an overnight stay because their bus was delayed. Once I pressed the issue of having to sleep overnight at a bus station he went from saying his name was Carlos to Alex and disconnected the line. I will never use Megabus or recommend this business to anyone!
More Megabus Complaints & Reviews
- Megabus - lost my luggage 
- Megabus - ticket amendment scam 
- Megabus - discrimination 
- Megabus - customer deservice 
- Megabus - customer service 
- Megabus - purchast a ticket to board a megabus andthe scheduled bus did not arrive
- Megabus - purchased a ticket on my debit card to board a megas and the scheduled bus never arrived.
- Megabus - mega bus from richmond to union station at 11:30
- Megabus - megabus service to fayetteville, nc-booking ahormwa
- Megabus - service complaint