McDonalds / mcdonalds runs out of high chairs!
First of all let me tell you I am not one to complain, but when I get bad service I have to speak up. Me my husband, and my two children went to Mcdonalds for a family outing.
While I went to order the food my husband went to find a seat with my two children. Upon arriving with our meals I found a high chair. I thought good, I need a high chair for my 16 month old. I was very disappointed to find that the high chair was broken. I had to hold my 16 month old in my lap, while I ate. This totally ruined my meal, as I could not enjoy it!!!
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - cash refund
- McDonalds # 23510 - promotions 
- McDonald's - unable to get food
- McDonald's - the service at mcdonald's has changed so drastic since the kiosk have been installed. 
- McDonald's - owner