Mcdonalds / mcdonalds runs out of high chairs!
First of all let me tell you I am not one to complain, but when I get bad service I have to speak up. Me my husband, and my two children went to Mcdonalds for a family outing.
While I went to order the food my husband went to find a seat with my two children. Upon arriving with our meals I found a high chair. I thought good, I need a high chair for my 16 month old. I was very disappointed to find that the high chair was broken. I had to hold my 16 month old in my lap, while I ate. This totally ruined my meal, as I could not enjoy it!!!
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - service
- McDonald's - restaurant closed 
- McDonald's - southwest chicken salad
- McDonald's - employees
- McDonald's - employee