Mcdonald's / one of the most disgusting things I had seen in my life!
I used to go to the McDonald's near the museum district in ft worth at 3601 camp bowie, but no more.
besides the fact that they frequently gave me the wrong items, overcharged me, etc and usually blamed it on the fact that, although not in a predominantly hispanic area, the staff doesn't understand enough English to do their job.......besides THAT- this was the last straw.
After making a breakfast sandwich incorrectly FOUR times, the girl making the sandwiches was observed absent-mindedly picking at her pimples as she prepared the food. she did this as though she does it all the time, and could not understand why i did not want her to attempt another egg mcmuffin for me.
the manager, area managers, supervisors, etc also seemed to be less than bothered by this bit of unhygienic behavior, but as a nurse, i knew there was NO WAY i could safely eat there.
Bad service is one thing, but this was one of the most disgusting things i had seen in my life!
More Mcdonald's Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's - Product and employee arguring with other customers plus filthy store
- Mcdonald's - an employee of the terrace b.c. mcdonalds
- Mcdonald's - refused drinks 
- Mcdonald's - drive thru
- Mcdonald's - vegetarian served with bacon