Mcdonald's / one of the most disgusting things I had seen in my life!

United States Review updated:
I used to go to the McDonald's near the museum district in ft worth at 3601 camp bowie, but no more.
besides the fact that they frequently gave me the wrong items, overcharged me, etc and usually blamed it on the fact that, although not in a predominantly hispanic area, the staff doesn't understand enough English to do their job.......besides THAT- this was the last straw.

After making a breakfast sandwich incorrectly FOUR times, the girl making the sandwiches was observed absent-mindedly picking at her pimples as she prepared the food. she did this as though she does it all the time, and could not understand why i did not want her to attempt another egg mcmuffin for me.
the manager, area managers, supervisors, etc also seemed to be less than bothered by this bit of unhygienic behavior, but as a nurse, i knew there was NO WAY i could safely eat there.

Bad service is one thing, but this was one of the most disgusting things i had seen in my life!

A  6th of Dec, 2006 by
As an employee of McDonalds I must say that is totally disgusting! That woman should have been fired immediately. Especially since management was aware of the problem. Management also needs to be replaced with more competent people that are capable of making sure the customers health comes first.

One thing I have discovered concerning McDonalds is the management is they are lazy and unwilling to do their jobs. They yell for the cash register workers to do everything. While there are a few of us that work our ### off to do what we are being paid to do. There are many that refuse to do anything. God forbid they should lift the heavy broom or mop. They may break a nail. They will stand there and watch others work. As a cashier we are expected to fill our stations, make coffee, keep fries down and wait on the customer as well as fill orders. Even during the busiest of times. If we have time between costumers coming in the store we are expected to clean the lobby and playland. This we are aware of when we hired on for the job. So "some of us" make sure these things are done.
Another problem in the store is the cashiers that DO NOT want to do anything. Leaving all the work for us to do. They want to stand there and look pretty or talk to all their friends. Management never says a word to these cashiers. In many cases the management is the problem. Our store has many video cameras. I just wish the corporation would gather up a few of those cameras and watch the goings-on in their establishment. Many so-called managers would be fired immediately!
There are times the managers will have favorites and target other workers. I've seen this happen first hand. It is very difficult to work in the same station with a manager that loathes you and gives you every chit job they have. Meanwhile, there stands one of her "butt kissers" doing nothing, and she/he gets away with it. If you complain, you just get more chit jobs. Seen this happen as well. While I have never been targeted myself, it all trickles down to the customers. The mood turns sour and the customers get the backlash.
On the other hand, I have to say that there are times that the customers come in and think they can walk all over you and say what they want and get away with it. Courtesy and manners work two ways. Being a cashier does not make you a way for a customer to let off steam. Cashiers have feelings, too. It goes the same for the customer. Things should not be taken out on them either. Customers have the right to complain if they feel they have been treated unfairly or not treated with respect. Just as cashiers have the right to walk away and let a manager take the rude customers order. That is the way we do it at our store. Rude customers are immediately given over to the manager to wait on. This serves two purposes. You are not returning rude for rude and if there is a problem, the manager can fix it. That is what they get paid for.

Thanks for letting me vent,
A  12th of Feb, 2007 by
I got fed up with all these fast food places that treat you like sh*t, get your order wrong ALL the time, their dirty, etc...

the list goes on and on.

I know that there are so many other people out there that are just as sick of it as I am and think that they can't do anything about it.

Well, guess what? I just found a website where I get paid to pick McDonalds to pieces:) I'm Lovin' It!!!!

The website is http://www.shopnchekshopper.com/ and I didn't have to pay anything, which was great, too. Any food that you buy gets reimbursed to you up to 14.00 AND you get your commission on top of that!

I did my first one today and man, did I have some fodder:) Everyone was grumpy, rude, the place was dirty, the food was old. And I got paid to b**ch about it:)

Like I said: I'm Lovin' It
N  25th of Jan, 2008 by
The only thing that is more disgusting is looking at the fat people that eat there.

McDonald's Logo McDonald's