McDonalds Australia / no coffee
I really love McDonals Latte and being from the country we have 100 K. ms to our nearest Maccas. We were in the city at Glenelg and there was a 24 hour Maccas there I promised my granddaughter she could have a hot chocolate and my son and myself wanted a latte each. Imagine my surprise when we were told quite rudely the coffee machine goes off at 9 p. m. A 24 hour outlet and no coffee after 9.pm excuse me what about late night customers. It was only 9.30 when we were there. Imagine my disgust on Tuesday this week when we drove to Renmark 100 k's east. At last my latte but no sorry the machine is broken oh boy that's the last time I hold out for a Macca's Latte best take a thermos from home. Very disgruntled customer. Waikerie S. A. Susan
More McDonalds Australia Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Management/Drive Thru
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.