McDonalds — 1530 3rd ave, seattle at 12:40 pm 1/24/17
I ordered a Grand Big Mac and a filet o'fish.
Your security guard got into an argument with an unruly customer.
When the customer nudged your guard the security guard started boxing the man's face, repetitively.
The man did not fight back screaming "What are you doing? Stop it! Stop it!"
Your security guard hit the man at lest six right and left punches in his head, across his temple and face.
After it was over (about 3-4 minutes) I got up, threw away my food and left.
I believe that McDonald's is liable because I do not think this guard handled the situation properly and I should at least be reimbursed.
1 Grand Big Mac $6.39
1 Filet O'fish $4.89
KVS Order 40
Store # 4308
THIS WAS UNNACCEPTABLE!
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site