MBI-Probiller / why am I being charged and for what. and how do I cancel

I simply looked at my bank account and saw I was being charged and do not know why. There's a few charges on my account.. Would appreciate a refund and information on how to cancel it and find out whats going on and why I am being charged.. And as far as dates — there are a few random charges... I am simply trying to figure out why.. And if a refund in possible.. Thank you

Jo
Nov 29, 2016

Comments

• Da
      Jul 10, 2018
    Best Best Advice

What the hell are you charging me for

• Di
      Oct 03, 2018

I want canceling my account and give me back my money

• Fu
      Oct 21, 2018

Why they charge me every month ?

• Ki
      Dec 11, 2018

• Bd
      Dec 14, 2018

Why am I being charged almost 40 dollars two different times... I've now lost 80 dollars to something I never bought

• Bd
      Dec 14, 2018

@Bdeutsch And might I note these two charges have been in less than a week

Dec 21, 2018

What is this and why am i being charged?

• Ni
      Apr 16, 2019

I got the same problem with most of you. Checked the premium PH for 2 days and then i canceled it. I got more that 3 times charged for 9.99€ i want a refound and a cancellation of thise charges.

• Se
      Jun 17, 2019

Yea idk why I just got charged $35 TWICE but cut that [censored] out. Cancel my subscription and refund my [censored]ing money

• Ra
      Jun 22, 2019

What you all are not understanding is that MBI Pro billers WILL NOT CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
    You can call them all day long. They will not.
    Why call a scammer, who scams ALL DAY LONG, to get them to listen to reason. That’s why they are called scammers. No way are they going to help
    you out.

You have to call your bank and report it as fraud. Immediately, and get a new card.

Go right now. Go! Cancel your card. Report the fraud to the bank or credit company.

They are scammers. If you call them you are wasting your time and getting your blood pressure up. Never argue with a scammer. They are trained in that. Just don’t bother.
    Just call the bank, report fraud and have them refund your money from the bank. let the bank fraud department and the Feds handle it.

Jul 07, 2019

I am in the same boat they have charged me several different prices and i don’t know what for and I want a refund !!! Has anyone got back to you about this ????

• Ka
      Jul 29, 2019

I checked my account on Saturday and saw they drafted $320 from account! mind you I canceled services with them in May! some Indian dude said because I did not send the equiptment back in a timely manner they charged me! first of all.. what the hell they still doing with my bank information if I can canceled services? that an Unauthorized transaction!.. then they had the nerve to tell me it will be refunded the next billing cycle!! Helloooo!!! I no longer have your services mannn!! Send me my damn money!! so what do I do to get my momey? call my bank?

Sep 02, 2019

They charged me twice for 40 dollars.

They took $40 from me today twice

MBI STOLE MY MONEY TWICE

•   Sep 02, 2019

Change them account numbers A.S.A.P!!! stop them from getting more.

Sep 06, 2019