Having problems with SegPay?

SegPay reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 19, 2008. The latest review 5 unauthorized charge was posted on Oct 7, 2021. The latest complaint Money taken from my account was resolved on Apr 07, 2021. SegPay has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 95 reviews. SegPay has resolved 49 complaints.

SegPay Customer Service Contacts

1866 450 4000 (Customer Service)
1800 996 0398 (New Merchants)
+1 954 414 1610 (International)
+1 954 376 3593 (New Merchants)
220 Hillsboro Technology Drive, Suite 130
Deerfield Beach, Florida
Additional Address
№ 9A at Three Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford, OX2 0DP

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SegPay Customer Service. Initial SegPay complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SegPay above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SegPay. Discuss the issues you have had with SegPay and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

SegPay Complaints & Reviews

Segpay5 unauthorized charge

I have 5 charge on my credit card, dont know why would like refund... They start in january then september and after october... Dont know where they came from, I didnt order anything from "bngcm"... My contact is [protected]@gmail.com

5 unauthorized charge

Respond

SegpayMoney taken from my account without permission

I just found a transaction that had deducted $53.01 AUD from my personal account without my consent and I want my money back!?

There was a random charge I found through a notification and saw my account had $53.01 withdrawn without consent by "Segpay Deerfield BeAUS". I am just curious as to why.

I have no affiliations with this company and am confused as to why I have been charged…

• Ra
        Raphael M Sep 29, 2021

Riley,

We can definitely assist you with this inquiry. Please go to cs.segpay.com and choose one of our communication options to speak with an Agent. They will be able to provide you with details surrounding this transaction.

Raphael
        Segpay Customer Service Manager

SegpayMoney taken from my account without my consent

Why was money taken from my account without my consent I have no subscriptions with this company and I want my money back immediately otherwise this will be taken further if I do not hear from someone at this company within 24 hours I will be taking it to the ACCC or a lawyer and I will be pursuing this with my full attention and do not intend to let this theft go unpunished

Money taken from my account without my consent

Respond

SegpayI haven't authorized anyone to take money from my account. Please explain.?

There has been money taken out of my bank account St George Bank.
        Tony Mcmullen. Please return it.. As I have no idea who has used my account.!!
        I've sent you pitchures of my account. $25.97 was taken out of my bank account St George Bank.

Segpaytheft

لقد سرقت مني 72.90 شاقل اريد استرجاع مالي
          Gmail am

theft

SegpayAddebiti non autorizzati

Voglio interrompere immediatamente questi addebiti sulla mia carta, anche se mi arrivano anche dopo averla bloccata. Io nn ho mai acconsentito a questi pagamenti di 14, 95 o fatto un abbonamento. E voglio anche il rimborso visto che mi sono stati praticamente rubati.
            Il mio nome è Niccolò Fusi l ultimo pagamento é stato addebitato il 10/04, vi invio le prime 5 cifre e le ultime 4 della carta anche se bloccata ma a voi nn sembra fermarvi visto che l addebito arriva ugualmente. 53213/6675chiedo risposta in fretta..

Respond

SegpayMoney taken from my account

I have already made a complaint about money taken from my account and once again money has been taken out! This has happened for third time and I am not very pleased if this happens again I will have to contact the authorities, and I would request that the three amounts of £5.21 be refunded to my account in full and no money to be taken out of my account again!!!

• SegPay's response · Apr 12, 2021

Hello Jacob,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I was able to locate the transactions that you have referenced and assist with resolving your concern. Please check your email for the update.

Segpay Billing Support.

Respond

SegpayMoney taken out of my account

I have had two payments taken out of my account without my consent, I had no knowledge of why this has happened and it must stop and If this is not refunded I will have to contact the police. I would like my money to be refunded and this should not happen again and if it does I will get more authorities involved until the matter has been resolved.

Money taken out of my account

• Ar
                    Araiz Afzal Jul 18, 2021

I totally 100% agree. The same happened to me. This was the 2nd time money was taken from mu account and I don't even know what segpay is. I have not given authority to anyone to take money from my account. I'll have to contact police if this happens again.

SegpayUnnecessary auto debit

Hello I was today 23.7.2019 billed SEGPAY.COM *SKYLINE, [protected],
                  for 16.99 $ . I should not have any subscribtions and want to know what is billing me and want a refund No matter what it is. Or atleast an explanation. The problem is so simple and easy to resolve that these Last words are just obligatory. You can contact me with email. Thank you
                  [protected]@yahoo.co.in

SegpayFlingster

Ho pagato la cifra di 79 euro mentre dovevo spenderne circa 14 da quello che diceva il contratto stipulato nel browser di flingster.com, rivoglio I miei soldi, mi sono stati presentati dei prezzi e io sono stato alle condizioni stipulate... Che non sono quelle presentate in seguito percui voglio chiarezza o vi denuncio alla polizia. Questa è una frode fiscale... Per cui devo riavere circa 65 euro... Fatevi I vostri conti... E restituiremeli

Flingster

SegpayUnauthorized credit card charge

11/3/2020 Segpay.com *Skyline 19.99 423223/7270 first six last four of cc
                      I do not have any memberships or subscriptions and I want to get a refund as this is a fraudulent charge and as such I am within my rights to have this removed and my funds returned to my account. As of this email I am requesting that if any account exists that it be removed from my name be stricken from any records.

• SegPay's response · Dec 23, 2020

Hello Earl,
                          I found Purchase ID [protected] to Skyline Media. The membership is expired as of 12/9/2020. If you need more assistance please contact [email protected] and a member of our team will be able to help you.

Caroline

• Sh
                          shivam chauhan1925 Aug 17, 2021

I see an unauthorised charge every week on my CC. It says Segpay *Skyline. It’s almost INR 520 every week. Please explain and cancel this

SegpayUnauthorized charges

found this, this morning
                        POS Purchase
                        OPOS 29.95 SegpayEU.com*wwebac
                        40.99
                        i havent purchased anything of that amount in days. i want to know why and when i will receive my money back.
                        Not sure what this company is or how they got money out of my account. it is a debit visa. this was taken out of my account this morning in the very early hours of morning. please help. i cannot afford random sites to be stealing money from me. changing my account info and passwords now

SegpayFlingster

Some how my account was billed for $5.99 through segpay. I never authorized this an would like a refund an taken off whatever list it has me on. Thank u

Flingster

SegPay CorporationFraud

I would like my money back I have been charged $40.00 the past two days that I did not want to spend nor have the money to spend like that this is outrageously ridiculous and it's really starting to aggravate me that nothing has been done about this I'm sick and tired of these people thinginking they have a right to my money I want my cards removed and my name removed from your website immediately or I will be contacting my lawyer

SegPay CorporationI've been Charged 2 times for One Item

Hello my Checking account has been deducted $39.70 twice. When I only ordered one item. I'm not sure the item number because it seems to not exist. I'm not sure what I even have ordered from your company. But I'm definitely sure I didn't order from the Company twice. Again I don't know what I ordered or anything but I would like to know please. Definitely definitely didn't order 2 times.

I've been Charged 2 times for One Item

• SegPay's response · Jul 31, 2020

Hi JoJo, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please contact [email protected] so we can investigate and resolve your issue. Thank you!

• SegPay's response · Jul 31, 2020

Hi JoJo. Please contact [email protected] so they can resolve your issues.

• SegPay's response · Jul 31, 2020

Hi JoJo. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact [email protected] so we can resolve your issue.

SegPay CorporationMy account

Some how this BNGCM been stealing money from my account i need to get this issue resolved They have took from me 56.66, 19.99, 49.99, 49.99, 19.99 from my account i want all of my money back they have stolen from my account can someone help me i ttried to get it resolved yesterday and they gave me a client id number of CS01652306 I dont know if this help.

My account
                                My account

SegPay CorporationMoney debited

Onto my online banking I had been debited a total amount of rs 541 from segpayeu.com. I would like to know how this has been done and why. I demand an immediate reimbursement as no purchases have been made to this personal at all.

Please explain to me and and this matter shall not be taken any further

Mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Money debited

• SegPay's response · Jul 31, 2020

Hi please contact [email protected] so that we may investigate and resolve your issue.

SegPay CorporationUnauthorized charges

I have several charges on one of my cards from segpay & generation ltd I just discovered that were not made or authorized by me!! I have a $1.00 charge from segpay, another $1.00 charge from generationltd, a $24.95 charge from segpay, and was just notified of an attempt from generationltd to charge my card $39.97!!! What/who is this & how do you make it stop?!?

Unauthorized charges
                                    Unauthorized charges

• SegPay's response · Apr 06, 2020

Hello,

Can you please contact [email protected] and we will help you immediately.

Apr 01, 2020

SegPay Corporation — Erroneously declined charges to my two credit cards!

To Whom It May Concern: Please, be so professional to see the below forwarded e-mail from...

SegPay CorporationTerrible customer service almost anti human

The customer service reps of this company gives ZERO respect to you, they treat you like some sort of parasites that they can't wait to get rid of. They toss you into an endless repetitive 'wait 48 hours' trick to which they don't follow up on until you reach out to them, they then will send you to upper management TO GET THIS WAIT ANOTHER 48 hours to which they originally NEVER RESPONDED TOO. AFTER that they make you wait yet another 48 hours to wait for a 'webmaster' to respond and if they don't respond you have to wait another 48 hours? THIS FLUKKIN company is the worse - Your ticket #FR01430180 just ISSUE MY REFUND dear god.

• SegPay's response · Apr 03, 2020

Hello,

The webmaster has processed refunds for the charges. You will no longer be billed for this.

Caroline