Maytag / maytag dryer

1 United States

MAYTAG DRYER 7.0 CU FT ELEC DRYER MEDC300BW JUNK

I would never buy another Maytag anything. This is the worst customer service/repair.

I have had the repairman out three times and each time they do not have the part on their truck. It has to be special ordered. Please in a world of amazon I don't believe it. Each time it has been 2 week waiting on the repairman and another 4 weeks waiting on a part and another week waiting on them to come and fix it. Then it breaks again and I repeat the same thing over and over.

First of all Maytag is not standing behind their products or this would not be a repeat problem. They need to monitor the repairs after the purchase and make sure the products that they sell are working. OR DO THEY THINK THAT THIS WILL NOT PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. If you work for Maytag take my advise and find another job. This company doesn't care about you if they don't care about the products that they are putting on the market.

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, Jan 02, 2018

Hello idoubtit, we would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance. Please also copy and paste your review from complaintsboard into the email as well.

Id