Maytag / maytag bravos 4.3 cu ft washer #mvwx655dw
I purchased the above washer in June 2015. On 4/23/18 I heard a grinding noise on above washer and would not agitate. I called Appliance Care of Texas and they came out on 5/2 and replaced the gear-casing for a total of 535.76. On 6/1/18 the grinding noise was heard again and would not agitate so I called ACT. The returned on 6/8/19 and verified and said they had to order, so returned and replace the gear-casing on 6/19/18. On 6/22/18 the grinding noise was heard again and would not agitate. So I called once again and they sent out another serviceman on July 5. He verified it was indeed the gear casing again and had to order the part again and could not come back out until July 16. Aside from having to pay 535.76 to fix the washer, I have been without my washer on and off for almost 2 months trying to fix the same issue. I can supply appropriate service records if needed, but would like a total refund of the above amount so I can replace the washer.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Jul 17, 2018
We are so sorry to hear that you've had your Washer repaired already and are continuing to experience trouble. We definitely want to help! Can you please email us with a brief description of the problem, the model and serial number of your Washer as well as your name, address and phone number to Maytag_Digital@Maytag.com?
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - mvwb955fc
- Maytag - washing machine rust on housing around tub
- Maytag - dishwasher, model mdb7749saqo
- Maytag - bravos xl mct washer
- Maytag - maytag washer mvwc565fw1