Mayo Clinic / department of neurology

1 Rochester, MN, United States

I have had headaches my entire life. As a result I moved here to get help with them. In 2015 I had to have emergency surgery due to brain aneurysms that were about to rupture. I have preventative medicine as well as boric and nerve blocks all to no avail. Today I had an appointment in Neurology due to another MRI/MRA done and being at the emergency room. My vision has gotten worse and I've had memory loss. My radiology results indicated they found more aneurysms that are 5mm and 8mm. At my appointment the doctor was very rushy and didn't want to answer my questions he got a personal phone call on the phone in the room where we were. After getting off the phone he orders another MRA and refuses to help with managing my pain or addressing my deepest concerns. So I had to stop at the checkout desk where there were 3 receptionists. I stood there 15 minutes in front of them and no of them helped me. Finally an employee from the back was on her way out and asked if she could help me set up my MRA. As she was on the phone setting it up The one woman receptionist scolded at me and kept rolling her eyes like I was annoying her. Then the other male receptionist tells me to go find somewhere out in the lobby to wait then the lady who was setting up my MRA, asked about times that would be best for me, and trying to confirm a time with radiology, all of a sudden the male receptionist interrupts her while she's on the phone and talking to me, says hey tell them that we have another patient coming and he jumps into our conversation and out loud blurt out my personal information and what all they were doing! Not only that he says they won't be doing surgery!Very VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I'd rather die then come here again. I left in tears!

Co