Mayan Palace / Credit Card Cloned

1 Mexico Review updated:

My husband and I took a vacation to Mexico. what appeared to be a relaxing trip, turned in to a nightmare on the second day when we were invited to a ¨Free Breakfast¨ for ninty minutes. We purchased $36.000 with the same rental pitch hoping to use our weeks to pay it off.When we got back and realized we couln´t afford this purchase, we tried to cancel, no one from Mayan Palace accepted our Cancelation petition. Fortunately enough, we were able to cancel using the services from an attorney in Mexico. I suggest you to read this article on how to proceed legally against mayan palace:

Ba
Apr 17, 2013

Comments

• Br
      18th of Dec, 2013

My experience with the Mayan Palace timeshares has been horrible... From today back to day one, 10 years, and I receive bogus calls from agents wanting me to list it with them on a regular basis... Enjoy the stay, but don't buy... You will regret it as most folks I know that own do... If you're old, have plenty of money and wish to trade around, that's great - but the hoopla about how much money you save as a family vaca over the years is a real stretch. Do Not Buy Into Their Logic... Once you are in, it is impossible to get out: