Closed
Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Mavis Discount Tires / mavis discount tire warwick ny rip off, scam

Ma Feb 13, 2014 Review updated:
Phone: 845-231-1059

After getting my car routine maintenance from the dealer 2 days ago or 120 miles ago today I got a flat tire. Went into Mavis Discount Tires in Warwick NY to get a tire and they tried to upsell me brake flush, axle, and power steering work because they were all leaking in the car. I didn't know they have to open the hood to replace tires and how are my fluids low and dirty because supposedly the Toyota dealer left the caps loose after they topped off all fluids. I checked my car and there is no dirt, leak, or noise and all my fluids are topped off. My car is parked in the snow and the snow under my car is still white. Mavis Discount Tires in Warwick NY is a rip off, scam, and try to scare women by lying about the condition of their car.

Comments

14th of Feb, 2014

Mavis Discount Tire is committed to delivering the best possible customer service and we apologize for the unsatisfactory experience. Please allow us the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction. Please email Customer Relations at [protected]@mavistire.com or call Alexa at 914-984-2500 ext 5000. We look forward to hearing from you.