Mattress Warehouse / sold me a product they do not have!
I purchased two twin-extra-long mattress and boxspring sets on 2/7/08. I arranged delivery for 2/14/08. On 2/13/08 (the day before the scheduled delivery), the manager called to tell me that the mattress I had bought and paid cash for was a "special order" and would have to be ordered - THAT DAY (13th) - had not been ordered the day I made the purchase, and that it would take "at least 10 days" to get in. After a bit of discussion, the manager agreed to refund my delivery fee to "make it right". She indicated that I could "stop by any time" for my refund. It's been 10 days - no phone call - so I visit the store (30 minute drive) to inquire and pick up my refund. The sales girl could not tell me where the mattresses/boxsprings are. A phone call placed to the warehouse resulted in her leaving a voicemail to inquire about my mattresses and I was told that only a manager could refund my delivery fee - and, of course, she couldn't tell me when there would be a manager on site. I left empty handed with no information. It's been a couple of hours since I was there and still no phone call (she promised to call me as soon as she heard from the warehouse). I've been without a bed for 2 weeks since I removed my old mattress & boxspring to make room for the new ones. If you fall for one of this company's sales deals - be prepared to be misled and jerked around.
More Mattress Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Mattress Warehouse - unscrupulous, unprofessional practices 
- Mattress Warehouse - no return for any mechandise leave the store 
- Mattress Warehouse - no refunds/limit 3 exchanges defects 
- Mattress Warehouse at SleepHappens.com - a promised refund check that has not arrived 
- Mattress Warehouse - refund request 
- Mattress Warehouse - bait and switch on floor model sale bed
- Mattress Warehouse - refuse to send me a refund that I am due.
- Mattress Warehouse - failure to honor warranty claim 
- Mattress Warehouse - order return denied
- Mattress Warehouse - people scamming company