Match.com / termination of my account
My account got banned for no reason. I reported a member who would send me sexual and offensive messages after I tried to log back in I couldn't - I thought this must be a mistake I haven't done anything! I'd never be rude to anyone and only speak politely and appropriate. I have a very professional account with a regular picture. I send a complaint to customer service requesting a refund or my account to be unbanned again for I haven't done anything wrong! But ni answers so far - they say you receive a email shortly no nothing. I paid for a full month but I barely finished it. Now having read others experiences I can see how they make their money out of people with this method. This needs a lawsuit.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - fraudulent charge on credit card
- Match.com - my account got terminated
- Match.com - whole service
- Match.com - the messages I send to patential partner's are not being sent word for word.
- Match.com - is opening emails from match is costing me my relationship