Match.com & Meetic. Co. Uk / not checking out applicants

1 England, Somerset, United Kingdom Review updated:

My husband I have just discovered is registered with both match.com & meetic.co.uk as single with grown up children (yes from his first marriage not our two pre schoolers though). Not only that but he is seeking somebody with children to become part of their family! Futhermore he has a record for violence against his first wife and is known to the police for violence against me. Why don 't these dating companies make better checks.??

Va

Comments

Va
  13th of Oct, 2008

Sg
  19th of Jan, 2014

TO THE SITE FOR PUBLICATION

INVOLVING GHANA. Having thoughts or doubts about who you are really talking or chatting with (whether he or she is a scammer or not) or you have never set physical eyes on that person(s) before. Internet scam has become very rampant in our today’s world now. Ghana Police Service is now at your door step, if you are talking, or chatting to whether he or she exists, to internet dating and business.

2. We to help you to be very sure about the following;

1. Whether he or she is a scammer or not.

3. To help the Republic of Ghana to fight against internet fraud and scam, in other to maintain the good name of the country, Ghana.

4. Report in other to save other person(s) hard earned money from the scammers and fraudsters that is, not to fall a victim.

You can contact us by the following email addresses;

1. sgt.acquah@yahoo.com

2. Sgt.adjei@gmail.com

Looking forward to help you in all aspect of internet involving a Ghanaian person(s).