Match.com / unauthorized transaction
Warning to all: I purchased 6 months membership with match.com, I cancelled my policy one week before it expired, match.com then used my credit card details again and took 6months more from my credit card. Two months later I receive a letter from my bank about charges for purchases made, but I knew I had the money in the account, so I checked. Looking back to the 19th of january a payment was made to match..com I rang them up and asked them what happen, they said sorry and refunded the money 1months later, promising to pay the banking charges too. Only thing is I only received the money they unauthorized took not the banking charges, i'm having to get trading standards involve now.
This is dishonest and cowardly of them to not pay all the monies back, so be warned what who you let have your credit card details with over the internet.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.