Match.com / overcharged!

1 P.O. Box 25472Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-9262824

As yet another of victim of match.com's disgusting business practices. To all who sign be warned. They will ripoff you off, without you even knowing it. Match.com autosubscribes you to an auto renewing policy. Even if you are successfully unsubscribe you will still get billed. If you call them after you catch them auto billing. They will tell you they have a no refund policy. If it is there mistake, they will tell you, that you did not unsubscribe properly. I caught them auto renewing me within 4 day after the charge got posted to my account. They would not remove the charge. After calling them, they tell you, its all legal and in the fineprint.

I will have to cancel my debit card, just to ensure it doesn't happen again next month. Anyone caught in this grotesque ripoff please file a complaint with the federal trade commission at this link

Or google ftc complaint.

Once again, if you are a customer or thinking about 'trying' this site, don't get duped. They are a ripoff!!

Ps. When I furiously called them, I told them I wanted everything deleted from the garbage servers. The 'customer' service rep told me she did not have the ability and it will delete itself 1 year after unsubscribing from the system.

So my question is... What good is a pyle of dead user profiles.??? It sends chills down my spine to think about what they do with this information...

Va

Comments

• Ca
      30th of Nov, 2008

Read the terms of use! You can cancel your subscription before being auto-renewed if you would do so!

• Ca
      30th of Nov, 2008

They have no control over deleting your profile completely, anything that you put on the internet will remain no matter what site. There is not a delete button believe it or not, or else they would be more than happy to completely delete you. They don't do anything with your profile information, they hide your profile so you can't be searched, and they would have to write down your user name even if they had wanted to. Also, the terms of use are not in fine print, it is your responsibility to read it and if you don't then you're the only one to blame. After all, it is your credit card number you are giving out you should become more aware of terms like this.