Match.com / overcharged!
As yet another of victim of match.com's disgusting business practices. To all who sign be warned. They will ripoff you off, without you even knowing it. Match.com autosubscribes you to an auto renewing policy. Even if you are successfully unsubscribe you will still get billed. If you call them after you catch them auto billing. They will tell you they have a no refund policy. If it is there mistake, they will tell you, that you did not unsubscribe properly. I caught them auto renewing me within 4 day after the charge got posted to my account. They would not remove the charge. After calling them, they tell you, its all legal and in the fineprint.
I will have to cancel my debit card, just to ensure it doesn't happen again next month. Anyone caught in this grotesque ripoff please file a complaint with the federal trade commission at this link
Or google ftc complaint.
Once again, if you are a customer or thinking about 'trying' this site, don't get duped. They are a ripoff!!
Ps. When I furiously called them, I told them I wanted everything deleted from the garbage servers. The 'customer' service rep told me she did not have the ability and it will delete itself 1 year after unsubscribing from the system.
So my question is... What good is a pyle of dead user profiles.??? It sends chills down my spine to think about what they do with this information...
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - termination of my account
- Match.com - is opening emails from match is costing me my relationship
- Match.com - cancelling the subscription 
- Match.com - I changed password on account for security and now I am blocked from account 
- Match.com - access to my account has been block by match while I am trying to set it up.