Match.com / fraud, bogus profiles
I have been a member of Match for about 2 and 1/2 yrs. This week I wrote to them asking how someone can request contact with a subscriber without viewing their profile. Within about 15 minutes I had 8 new winks, total of 12 that day. More than I have gotten in a month. All were from out of state, all profiles were no longer available.One was from NY, while doing a random search I saw the same picture here in MI. Same picture, totally different profiles. I believe these to be bogus profiles, printed both. Someone sitting at Match.com patronizing me. I have requested a full refund for this 3 month membership, haven't heard back from them.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.