Maruti Wagon R / colour

1 India Review updated:

I had booked a wagon-r non metalic... just paid advance of rs 10000.
Now with in a week, I asked the delear for chaning the colour of the car to metallic.. now sk wheels, new mumbai, is telling that the car (white) is allotted to you and you cannot get other mettacli colour.

We are very much annoyed with this. still registration is to be done for vehicle.

Maruti is look into this..
These deleares are spoling the name of maruti

Contact person from sk wheels
Mr. supriya bhole.
Miss manisha

Comments

• Vi
      4th of Dec, 2007

Hi kiran,
    I strongly agree to you.
    I have also been dealing with S K wheels. I also had booked the vehicle around 25 nov. facing same irresponsive behaviour from S K Wheels. The person named Arvind, who started the deal, has gone for 1 month leave..Before going he wanted everything to be clear in terms of money . He is quite rude and has no manners how to talk to customers. They feel that they are the leaders and we are followers. They should understand that we have plenty of options . I dontknow if maruti takes any action against this dealer or not, but I would like others to wake up and be assured not to take vehicles from such dealers just for a few thousand rupees discount, otherwise you will find yourself standing at my and kiran's place. I know we have money stuck in S K wheels so dont have much option, but I would seriously suggest everyone , BE VERY CAREFULL from false commitments made by these people..

• Vi
      4th of Dec, 2007

and one more thing, do not get impressed with the SMS that you get from SK Wheels . It shows that the message is from the CEO Mr Gopalan. But when you try to reach him on the same number, it wil be impossible for you to reach him. All I can say is MARUTI wake up and kick these dealers out of your bucket and people wake up and understand the power of customers. Its we because of whom they are doing business. If we nuckle them properly, atleast it will save pains to others like us.

regards