Maruti Udyog Ltd. / non delivery of autocard

1 India Review updated:

As a customer of maruti udyog ltd. I should get all the facilities the company has promised to its customers. but in the last three months I am observing the mul is looking for excuses. I applied for autocard on [protected] and after several mails and calls I recieved mails from citibank that 'due to some problem which cannot be shared they cannot entertain my application'.

I had not applied for this card. mul offered me autocard when I visited one of their service station in noida (rohan motors). whoever the executive was, he insisted me so hard that I couldn't resist to say yes for this card and when I made my mind then this sorry letter comes. it is very shameful and insulting to a customer who showed faith in maruti udyog limited.

Mul is shedding its fault by transferring the blame on citibank. whereas it is mul's duty to deliver the autocard to its customers.

Syed mohd murtaza

(owner of maruti zen-dl7c b 5477)
Add : g-269/a, sec-11, pratap vihar, ghaziabad

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

2nd of May, 2007

Hello,

I've had an accident(on 19th April 2007) and my front left tire collided with a concrete piller... so my from left tire alignment, left front panel affected... anyhow I went to APRA gurgaon (sec-14)(I bought from APRA too... feeling sorry now)... I had a word with Mr.Vivek Pandey (his attitude like prince Williams)and managed to explain him everything that has happened and like an expert he said "NO PROBLEM"... It'll be taken care of... I handed them my car on 22nd April 2007) & and he gave me the receipt to take my car back on 28th april... seems fair to me... I called him on 28th and he said I'll get it on 30th(felt cheated... could not help it... well 30th was my 2nd wedding anniversary... even I managed to say OK... On 30th I got my car around 8 in the evening... Now I got to know that no work has been done on the front wheel and it makes a lot of noise as if it touches the the iron somewhere... my dashboard chest fell off as I open it... My steering wheel was 90 degree out of place...

My wedding anniversary screwed, valuable time, faith... everything gone all of a sudden... I waited till next morning and next day i.e.1st May (labor day for me too)I went to APRA again... took a day off specially for this great task to be done... It was 8:30 am and the first person I meet was Mr.Mann... he told me to wait till 9:30 as Mr. Shashi is not there... Well I called Your Highness Mr. Vivek Pandey and he said he'll reach office till 11:30/12:00 in afternoon... that is his usual timings... well at 8:45 I meet Mr. Keshvan and told him what has happened... He plainly and coldly said he cannot help me as it is not under his domain... he takes care of Services and not Body care... He did not offer to help me either... the only words he said is that he cannot help me and I'll have to wait till 9:30... Fantastic job... seems like a TEAM of true professionals... all work in the same fashion... I had no choice but to wait till 9:30... while I was waiting on 4th floor, someone rushed in and asked to one of his mates to the top of his voice "who is that customer who has been yelling and complaining early in the morning?"... I was sitting right behind him... I felt like a culprit... as if I'm the one at fault... I got to know that he's a manager and his name was Mr.Satish Pandey... Fantastic... complete circle now... he did not apologize for what he said....good! thats how people should do... why should they apologize to a customer? never mind... atlast they agreed that it was a mistake from their side and Mr.Vivek pandey could not understand the issue, so not been taken care of... now I was determined to get it done ... u. I stayed with the car all the time,in hot and humid environ... so the work started at 11 AM... completed at 5:20 PM... that too when I have to remind them every now and then... at last I got my car back and I drove it... Now the problem is as soon as I drive faster then 55-60KMPH... the car starts shaking and jumping... it was never like that before... I gave up and I dont have so much time and leaves to stay there and get it done...

Its not that bad too... there were good people too... I meet Mr. Shrikant (mechanic in COL)... he was fantastic and was a great help!

I also saw 2 of the receptionists on 4th floor and their sole job is to get rid of people who calls them... either by lying,disconnecting,not picking up, pretending as if customer is not audible.

I hope you know something about a great place known as APRA!

Please take your car there and ENJOY!

5th of May, 2008

Complaint No./Tracking number: HT20080424_0000000175

There is a serious problem with this vehicle. Maruti Wagon R No. UP 16 P 3578.

After last complaint we have again visited Vipul motors for their necessary parameter checking and then tested against 1 litre petrol. The average given was 12 kms per litre and I was asked to test again on highway for better average i.e. 15-16 Kms per liter. after this the average came down to 8-9 Kms in city after 4-5 days of this checking.

I again filled the petrol to cut-off as mentioned by Vipul experts and went for a long drive on highway. Drove vehilcle for 103 Kms. Again I filled the petrol to cut off and checked the rate. I was really shocked. The petrol filled was 9.23 litres. Now the average is 11.25 kms per litre which even worst than the city condition average.

From more than one year this problem is persistent and non other normal parameter checking is done. I was told every time this is the best they can do when ever I visited Vipul Motors, Noida.

I was trying to reach Mr. P. RaviKumar or Lobin Khanna, they are never available on the Land line phone numbers given. I have asked their cell numbers but office staff refused to give the same saying that we are not allowed to give this number. I really fail to understand if Maurti has nominated some body as customer relation ship or service manager then why the contact numbers are not shared if the person is not available on the given Land line number?

I approached again Mr. Dhananjay again a Customer Relation Ship Managerof Vipul Noida to reslove this issue. He has asked for Time and said that he will talk to Lobin Khanna and let me know the next course of action.

It is evident from all the trials done by Vipul Motors and also following all the suggestions givn by then, the average is not improving and there is some serious problem in the vehicle which needs to be addressed by some expert from Maruti.

I am in deep trouble and now is coming to a state of repenting upon my decision to buy Maruti Wagon R.

May I know what is my fault if I purchased this vehicle?

I want the solution of this problem because I am spending lot of money on petrol just because this vehicle is not producing average what it is meant for.

Mr. Lobin Khanna - I came to know that you are the territory manager of this area, Can you just pick up your phone and call me or let me know your cell number and will call you.

Expecing response the on this with a approach for concrete resolution.

Regards,
    Vivek Aparajit
    m- 9811392303

16th of May, 2008

Dear Sir,

This is to bring into your kind notice. I vinish v car no up16 j 3241 visitited today 17th May'08 INDUS Motors Trivandrum and met Mr Babu (Works Manger) regarding my
    fucot anti rust re-work.

I was told by Mr Babu in consultation with Mr Venkat Raj (Regional Manger Maruti) that focon anit rust re-work is not possible in Indus Motors and you need to travel Delhi
    getting it done.

I brought Zen from Vipul motors Noida and doneFucot anti rust work from Vipul motors noida only.Then is was told fucon anti rust is valid through out India in any of the Maruti
    authorised delar( I guess Indus is one of them) .

Please find REF NO and warrant card from Fucot:037727 / 05 its says " 5years warranty & Free check up to 5 years with no extra cost to the 1st Owner.

I had shown all this details to Mr Babu (Works Manager) he says" you have to travel to Delhi for getting it done" just imagine i am on a Business Trip to Trivandrum and i have to travel Delhi for getting it done? Where in Maruti talks about " Good Customer Service and Tust" I think both is missing now.

Whom to trust your Maruti autorized delar like Vipul or Indus - because of both customer like me is suffering...

I called the Customer care manager of Indus Motors Ms Haripriya and explained the whole situation also raised complaint with maruti cc ref no: 645095

I hope some resonsible person will take this up...

Regards
    Vinish

19th of May, 2008

Sir/Madam,
    I purchased a Maruti Alto LX car in October, 2006. Registration No.of my Car is HR-22D/4647. From the very begining air conditioner of my car is not working properly. I visited many time in Hisar Automobile, Hisar from which I purchased my Car.But they failed to find out the fault. They also changed the compressor of air conditioner. But after that the same problem is continue. I am residng in Fatehabd which is 100 k.m. away from Hisar. Warranty of my car is going to be expired in October, 2008, So, you are requested to do the needful.

• Ej
      21st of May, 2008

Dear sir, i have booked maruthi swift vdi car on 10.3.2008 with shree SHARADAMBAL auto coimbatore.We have paid rupees one lakh as advance on 10.3.08.And on 5.5.08 our financiers has settled the balance amount as per SREE SARADAMBAL"S request.Today they have called to take delivery of the car demanding us to pay extra rupees 16300 (Rupees sixteen thousand three hundred only)in addition to the old rate.So we request your goodself to find a solution immediately.

14th of Jun, 2008

Sir/Madam,

I purchased a Maruti Alto LX car in August, 2007. Registration No.of my Car is UP-16Q/8712. From the very begining air conditioner of my car is not working properly. I visited many time in the service station of Vipul Motors Pvt. Ltd. Noida from which I purchased my Car. But they failed to find out the fault. They also changed the compressor of air conditioner. But after that the same problem is continue.

You are requested to do the needful.

2nd of Sep, 2008

swift diesel/vdi/bsiii

chasisis no 250589, engine no 1024520, colour a.grey was purchase from m/s Mohan motor udyog
    226/1 a.j.c.bose road, kolkata - 700020

invoice no mmu/2/136/2007-08 dated 22.08.2007 under regestiration no wb02y 3499 by our head
    office kolkata and same is used at our branch office. m/s raghani tradelink pvt. ltd, ck 13/3
    kunjgali, chowk and same is serviced regurlarly at m/s agr automobiles (P) ltd. b-38/2-a,
    mehmoorganj, varanasi

from starting vehicle is giving trouble due to varanasi faults.

1st of all within 3 months reverse gear was not for changing properly and the same part was
    not available at your both service centres at varanasi and we have to stopped our car for
    seven days.

2nd there is major fault in front glass in rainy season drops of water are falling inside
    to driving side and we had shown it to m/s agr automobiles they ready to change same on cost
    approximate 4000 to 4500.

3rd 10 day back here was heavy rain and due to water storge on road car is not taking self
    start and due to m/s agr automobiles (P) ltd. the part shaft assy gear part no 31344 m 86j00
    will be changed but it not available one your both service centres (as per them they change
    on cost when it will be available).

we are loosing our business from 10 days our business is as comission agents for textiles
    & it depends on customer service.

all faults are within oone year please look into the matter & do possible at your earliest
    possible.

waiting for your early reply.

• Gl
      4th of Jan, 2010

I purchased Maruti(Alto Lxi) from Competent Automobiles, 21Shivaji Marg, New Delhi on 26th.Aug.'09 and was allotted Reg.No.DL2C AK7225 but was also told that the RC of the car in question would be delivered to me within 90 days. However, The relative RC has still not given to me despite my numerous telephonic/personal calls to them. In a way they are unable to give satisfactory reply as to why it is taking so long for issuance of RC.
    2.I shall be grateful if this matter is accelerated to the appropriate level for its logical solution.

27th of Aug, 2007
    Maruti Udyog Ltd. - Unprofessional attitude of the dealer
    India

We had placed the booking of Maruti Esteem car LXI model, color silver with M/s Competent Automobiles Co. Ltd. Sector 34, Infocity Gurgaon on 13-08-2007 and accordingly submitted all the documents for getting the loan of the said vehicle through ICICI Bank. We were informed by the concerned officials that we would be able to get the delivery of the said vehicle by 17-08-2007. However, we were informed on 20th August 2007 that the booked color of the vehicle was not available & were given the option of Wine red or Supreme white for the said model. We reluctantly opted for the Wine red as the delivery of the vehicle was getting delayed. Accordingly we submitted all the required documents for the said vehicle on 23rd August 2007 to Mr. Rajesh, who promised the delivery of the car on 26th August, 2007. We accordingly visited the dealer on 26-08-207 for taking delivery of the vehicle but to our surprise we were informed that the vehicle was not available with them & were given the revised delivery date of 27th August 2007. On 27th August 2007, we were again informed that the said vehicle was not available and will take about 2-3 days more to get the delivery of the car.

We are highly surprised by the unprofessional attitude of the dealer & are made to run from pillar to post to take the delivery of the vehicle despite having made all payments to the dealer.

28th of Jan, 2010
    Maruti Udyog Ltd. - regarding non-cooperative behaviour of service centre
    automobiles

dear sirs,
    i have purchased an Alto lx modelled car of Maruti Suzuki ltd.horns in my car got damaged which i took to LMJ Maruti service centre, Balotra(Raj.) under guarantee for replacement.the head of the Service centre Mr.Venkatesh didn't gave satisfactory answer.ultimately i got one of them replaced .but i got hurted by their behaviour.
    i request that either he be replaced or be taught how to treat customers.he has no manners.
    Sandeep Balar

To,
    The General Manager,
    Maruti Udyog Ltd.,

Dear Sir,
    Reg : Non Delivery of Swift Dezire(VDI)

This is to complain that we have booked one Swift Dezire VDI, with MY CAR, Bhopal on 28th Aug.09, by rcpt.No.REC 09003070, and it was commited to us to give the vehicle within One month, still more than two months have passed, but we are not getting the vehicle, whereas dealer is openly selling the vehicle with the premium of Rs.25000 to 30000, readily, there is no control on it.
    Even now after the lapse of more than two months they are asking either to withdraw the booking or compulsory take the accessories worth Rs.30000/-,
    Please tell me, how does it justify, or does Maruti Udyog has no control on these Dealers, or its the liberty given by Maruti Udyog itself or should we go to COURT OF LAW for justice.
    Kindly resolve.