Maruti Udyog Limited / unawareness or non compliance
Dealers in Pune are not at all aware of autocard points system. They lost the coupon which my very close friend gave to while referring me to Maruti-WagonR.
It appeared that dealers had seen it for the very first time, no one was knowing what to do with the coupon. They finally asked me to leave and they will get back to me.
As usual no call came for 30 days, I went back and demanded for the coupon with stamp. Now, noone knows, which copuan, when did I gave etc...so its total mess now. My friend could have got Rs1000/- for that. Its a big amount which should be given.
b) Non of the sales executives know complete information about the car. Unless one reads maruti's website or other rating websites and magazines he can’t get all the information about features.
c) The loan associates sitting/crowding in the showrooms are the most illiterate people who don’t know anything about their loan scheme and features. All they know is that application form which they have to get filled up. They are the worst guys one can find in the dealers, mine was with HDFC Bank. A very stupid and ignorant fellow.
More Maruti Udyog Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint