Maruti Udyog / car service

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir,

I jagadish gehlot is a owner of maruti alto lxi bought from lmj services ltd., jodhpur dealer code 6502 void invoice # 12531 dated 28/08/04
Product of maruti suzuki india ltd. (maruti udyog)

Allotment # 6502-j-10412

Chassis # 401176

Engine# 3113307

Color - z6z (p. silver)

As stated above ever since I have purchased this vehicle am facing various problems with the vehicle.

In brief

Miss ritu mathur wroye me a letter regarding services to be done on schedule and I have replied with a letter for her satisfaction that she had not checked the details before he reminder sent to me.

1. my cars mountion bolt got cut no 27/10/04 at kms.002424 new vehicle.

2. complained at lmj pali and repaired invoice # 003143 dated28/10/2004.

3. wrote letter to mul gurgaon and was replied by dr. k. kumar mul : service: cc: f [protected] dated 19/11/2004

4. the matter was addressed to lmj services jodhpur.

5. nothing has been done to date by the dealer

6. once again on 05/11/2005 the same problem occured and was repaired at lmj services nph road invoice #001567 dated 05/11/2005.

7. yesterday night once again the same mounting bolt has been broken and am planning to go to nph road lmj service sation.

8. why and how the same problem always occur everytime. despite of the repeted complaints your service people and workshop engineer doesn't have satisfactry reply or the remedy. why?

9. due to this my vehicle's has caused various problems and various allienments has been out of mark which to date as I feel are not up the mark and due to this gear transmission. body, susspension, wheel, enginge mounting, and various other parts have started shaking.

10.in past I have mentioned the same problems in writing to the dealer and they have not done any thing to rectify the same.

11. due to the above said reasons I feel my vehicle's transmission assembly also got damaged and the same was replaced by mul under extended warrenty invoice # 000545 dated 27/02/2007 lmj nph road jodhpur.

Now as of to date the vehicle is at my residence lying damaged as mentioned above that is the mounting bolt has been broken once again.

I request to kindly look in to matter deeply and sort out all the related problems at earliest.

Thanks and regards.

Jagadish gehlot.

[protected] c-77, rooprajat township, opp. bhadu market pal road jodhpur 342003..[protected]

Comments

• Mu
      29th of Jul, 2008

Hello,

I took the delivery of Swift Vxi on 20/06/08, from 22/07/08. It generates a noise when I try to put the reverse gear. I spoke to service engineer the next day in khivraj motors Pvt. Ltd. mount road, Chennai regarding that. He said it was a minor problem and it will be resolved in first service. Please note that on 24/07/08, it was declared by a service advisor from ABT adyar that it was a manufacturing defect after a thorough inspection. They wanted me to leave the car for 2 days with them to investigate on the clutch and the gear box. I am not happy and am highly disappointed because a big brand like Maruti has made me question my purchasing decision. A new car doesn't require such kind of repairs in the initial stage itself. I would like to have answers to these questions:

How will a new car have a problem in the clutch even before it reaches 1000 km or before it is given to first service?
    What kind of PDI was done by the dealer?
    Why did maruti sell the defective car?
    Why maruti is investigating after the sale of the defective car?

As I am not satisfied with Maruti’s delivery, I urge Maruti to take the car back and return my money.

Regards,
    Murli Subramanian

• Ka
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,

First I would like to introduce myself; I am Kailash Mudliar working with well known electronic retail company as commercial head for m.p.

I have purchased Maruti omni one year back on 31.07.07 from your dealer Patel Motors and felt very proud to become a member of MARUTI FAMILY; now I am forced to make complaint, since I am not satisfied with the service provided by the Dealer in last one month; they are well in reminding to the customer for the due dates for servicing & insurance. But the service which they are providing is very pathetic.

Since my third servicing was due so I had given my vehicle to Patel motors on 26.07.08 for just routine servicing. When I had taken the delivery of the vehicle I noticed that the door of driver side is not locking properly which I informed to the dealer, to rectify the problem the dealer had sent there technician to my residence; he has bent the door with hands and informed me that the problem has been rectified and I also felt that time the door was looking properly, but when I went for drive I noticed that the problem is still there which once again I informed to the dealer.

Again on 13.08.08 when I had given vehicle for washing, I informed the service supervisor to check the problem, but when I went to service center in the evening to take the delivery of the vehicle I found that the problem was not rectified and even not attended, when I enquired with the service supervisor then only he called a mechanic to rectify the problem, immediately mechanic brought hammer and started hammering on small iron rod provided on body of the vehicle to look the door without observing what is the actual problem, PLEASE TELL ME CAN CUSTOMER WILL TOLERATE THIS, when he could not rectify the problem I had been told to take the vehicle to body shop.

When I refused to go to body shop alone, the service supervisor accompanied with me, again there also the person who was attending my vehicle started twisting / bending the door without observing the reason, when he was just trying all this I observed that the driver seat was getting jerks when the door is pushed to lock, this I have informed to the person and very surprised that driver seat was not properly fixed due to which the door was not getting properly locked. Since so many experiments have been made with the door still the door is not getting properly locked.

Further on 31.08.08 when I have inserted the key to start the vehicle, I shocked when I noticed that the battery was totally discharged, immediately I called the authorized Exide service center to check the battery and he informed me that the cell of the battery is totally dry and might not be recovered. I GOT SURPRISED HOW THE CELLS CAN BE DRY WHITHIN A MONTH AS THE LAST SERVICING WAS DONE ON 26.07.08., when I confirmed with the dealer whether they do the inspection of the battery in routine free service as per the free service book or not, he confirmed me that the same is being inspected and in the counter of the third service coupon it is marked as checked, when it is checked on 26.07.08 how it can be dry in 36 days.

DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE DEALER THE BATTERY GOT DAMAGED AND COULD NOT BE RECOVERED EVEN AFTER 24 HOURS PUTTING IT ON PROPER CHARGING, IS THIS TYPE OF FREE SERVICE BEING PROVIDED BY MARUTI UDYOG LTD, CAN YOU TELL ME WHO WILL BEAR THE LOSS?

Now I have doubt whether the dealer has changed / filled or not the engine oil, Break oil, front wheel bush for which they have charged amount from me during the free service check up.

This I had informed on your help line 1800 1800 180 on 31.08.08 itself but not received any response from Maruti Udyog ltd.

Since I am also from service company I know very well how important is single customer also & how we can satisfy the loyal customer.

Thanks,

• Ra
      24th of Sep, 2010

To,

APRA MOTORS

Subject: - VEHICLE SERVICING ISSUE.

Sir,

As discuss with you regarding of Company “DL 9C L 6705

Maruti Van”. My vehicle has a Blocked Damaged since

22-08-2010 and I was Submit my car to your Mahipalpur

Apra Motors. After submit of Car your Mahipalpur Apra

Motors gave a promise to me that your Car will be recovering

From the blocked damaged in only 15 days. Now, after 1 month

5 days your company not giving me a good Response. Your

Company facilities has not good and also you’re Mahipalpur

Apra Motors Member’s Mr. Rahul and Service Advisor

Mr. Gaurav Tayegi I am not satisfied with both of them.

I am not satisfied for your product and service.

“If you will not take a serious action against this matter then I will

Inform to consumer court to make a case against company”.

Regards