Martha Stewart / Poor wreath construction
Just this week, 2 Dec I bought a gold & silver pine cone wreath from the Martha Stewart collection in K-Mart. I thought it was lovely but after hanging it on my door the problems began. Every time we opened the front door the pine cones would start falling off. The first time I had to use my hot glue gun to glue them on. Two days later this evening I opened the front door and I had 13 of them fall off. I had a heck of a time getting them glued back in properly and in the right space.
This letter is for my comments. I should think that paying $24.99 it would have held up much better.
More Martha Stewart Complaints & Reviews
- Martha Stewart Sheets - Strong chemical/gasoline smell 
- Martha Stewart - Worst paint ever 
- Martha Stewart Patio Furniture - Everything 
- Martha Stewart - PRE LIT CHRISTMAS TREE
- Martha Stewart / 9ft Aspen Mountain Tree - Out of stock!
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - metallics paint
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - pre lit 6.5 foot frosted tips christmas tree
- Martha Stewart - enamel coated cast iron pot
- Martha Stewart - martha stewart collection exclusively for macy's baking dish cracked in oven
- Martha Stewart - 7.5 prelit xmas tree