Marshalls Department Store / customer humiliation
I was trying to return a black down jacket at Marshalls Gaithersburg, MD last night. I bought the jacket at the end of February & on a 15 minutes to kill day. After I came home, I hung it up in the closet. When I tried to put it on several days later. I realized the jacket smelled & looked filthy. However, I did not have a chance to return the jacket right away. When I tried to return my jacket, I was being laughed at & accused that I am the person who is so cheap & tried to return a jacket that I wore it for some times. All of this humiliation was due to the fact that I did not take time to examine the jacket carefully when I bought it.
I am a professional, living OK, with a mid $70K salary, Currently, I have a nice selection of winter jackets & coats in my possession...
More Marshalls Department Store Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshall's Department Store - Store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshalls - price adjustment 
- Marshalls - any item of clothing like cut off shorts and sleeve shirts etc.
- Marshalls - return
- Marshalls - hiring and store manager at the keizer oregon location
- Marshalls - im complaining about an employee accusing me from stealing
- Marshalls - no signature required for purchase over 50$