Marshalls / rudeness unhelpfull
My pocket book was stolen in the store, when I went to the front desk to tell them and ask if they can ask there workers too look out for it, she screamed at me, "its not our problem, I dont have time for this #"... I asked for security she said we dont have security, she was downright rude. I shop alot at marshall and I was disgusted how one human being can treat another one like this, where is the kindness in this world gone. I was with my two year old baby and it was very stressfull. One gentlemen helped me a little and looked on the security cameras, but couldnt find me because they said the cameras are not always rolling. What kind of big store like that soes not have proper security. I am going to take this matter further.
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshall's Department Store - Store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - any item of clothing like cut off shorts and sleeve shirts etc.
- Marshalls - return
- Marshalls - hiring and store manager at the keizer oregon location
- Marshalls - im complaining about an employee accusing me from stealing
- Marshalls - no signature required for purchase over 50$