Marshalls / rudeness unhelpfull

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

My pocket book was stolen in the store, when I went to the front desk to tell them and ask if they can ask there workers too look out for it, she screamed at me, "its not our problem, I dont have time for this #"... I asked for security she said we dont have security, she was downright rude. I shop alot at marshall and I was disgusted how one human being can treat another one like this, where is the kindness in this world gone. I was with my two year old baby and it was very stressfull. One gentlemen helped me a little and looked on the security cameras, but couldnt find me because they said the cameras are not always rolling. What kind of big store like that soes not have proper security. I am going to take this matter further.

Ch

Comments

• El
      4th of May, 2009

well, let me tell you my story.It was friday MAy the 1st. My mom and I went tho shop at Marshalls in Palm Spring location.So we are enjoying our time, and trying some shoes on, when suddenly i hear voice to my right side, saying "Excuse me". I turned my head and see male employee talking to other lady, kinda letting me know to let him go through.SO i started getting up and hit my left (###) cheek on the table corner.The pain was unbelievable and did not go away for at least five minutes. The guy did not even stop and check on me how i was feeling. Now i have rainbow colors on my ###, and i can not sit on my left side.SO tomorrow i am going to call marshalls customer service and complain.My husband actually told me to go back there and show it to the manager but i felt uncomfortable, which now i regret not doing it.

14th of Aug, 2009

so elena is a clumsy oaf and it's the store's fault? this is what's wrong with america these days. no one takes personal responsiblity. wouldn't be surprised if you sued cause your fat ### cheek hit the table corner and you have a little bruisey woozy.

• Ro
      13th of Oct, 2009

SIR I HAVE SEEN YOUR STORE IN SANANTONIO ISAW THAT YOUR PRICES OF PERFUMES ARE VERY GOOD BUT YOU HAVE N PERSONE TO SPALISHED IN THIS FIELD THAT IS WHY YOU ARE NOT DOING GOOD BUSNESS PLEASE ALLOW ME TO JOIN YOUR TEAM I PROMICE YOU THAT I WILL BOOST THE BUSNESS IN TEXAS SPESHIAL IN BORDER TOWNS I HAVE ELEVEN YEAR EXPERINCE IN THIS FEILD WHOLE SALES AND RETAIL ALSO IHAVE ALSO EXPERINCE IN BUYING AND PRISES SIR PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO SHOW YOU MY SUGGESHIONS AND ADVAICES THANK YOU MAY NAME IS RAJINDER SINGH MY PHONE NO IS 2106800605 MY CELL PHONE NO IS 210 9952626