Marlboro Menthol / burning of cig

1640 Cornwall AveWaterloo, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 319-961-5709
I just bought a carton of Marlboro Menthols and EVERY cigarette I have smoked has either put itself out or the cherry has fallen off. I have smoke Marlboro's for years and this is just insane. If I am paying $50.00 a carton I want the damn thing to smoke the way it is supposed to. This smoker is very upset with the quality.

Comments

Ek
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I don't normally smoke MM's, but my local grocery has had them buy one get one the last week or so. I'm having the same problem, but I think I've found the culprit. I live in PA, and here (I'm sure this will be true in all states soon) the state gov'mt has decided that all cigarettes must be "fire safe." Apparently a lot of fatal fires have been caused by people falling asleep with a lit cigarette. The cigarettes snuff themselves out as to not catch fire if the smoker loses the cigarette for some reason. All I know is that these new cigarettes snuff themselves ridiculously fast, and drop ash everywhere. I could deal with that, what has me godsmacked is that the cherry falls off and I've burned myself and my carpet more in the last week or so than I have in years. It's insane!
Te
  31st of Dec, 2008
And Oh be careful driving !! I almost took out a mailbox putting the cherry out that fell in my lap, now how is that safer?? Burning buildings decline car accidents on the rise!! Nice going marlboro..
Ro
  22nd of Feb, 2009
same thing sorta happened to me... but i dropped my ash in my lap when i was naked.. and not only did i burn all the pubic hair on, and around my penial region.. i also burned the tip of my shaft... THANX MARLBORO!!!
Tk
  13th of Mar, 2009
i feel sorry for you bro

but im wondering, im smoking marlboro menthol lights and they dont do the same thing

weird

i live in the philippines
Fr
  21st of May, 2010
Not only am I unhappy with the way the burn, but Ive been getting a lot of sore throats since they changes! I feel like im smoking Cat nip!!

Marlboro Logo Marlboro