Marlboro Menthol / burning of cig

1 1640 Cornwall AveWaterloo, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 319-961-5709

I just bought a carton of Marlboro Menthols and EVERY cigarette I have smoked has either put itself out or the cherry has fallen off. I have smoke Marlboro's for years and this is just insane. If I am paying $50.00 a carton I want the damn thing to smoke the way it is supposed to. This smoker is very upset with the quality.

Comments

• Ek
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I don't normally smoke MM's, but my local grocery has had them buy one get one the last week or so. I'm having the same problem, but I think I've found the culprit. I live in PA, and here (I'm sure this will be true in all states soon) the state gov'mt has decided that all cigarettes must be "fire safe." Apparently a lot of fatal fires have been caused by people falling asleep with a lit cigarette. The cigarettes snuff themselves out as to not catch fire if the smoker loses the cigarette for some reason. All I know is that these new cigarettes snuff themselves ridiculously fast, and drop ash everywhere. I could deal with that, what has me godsmacked is that the cherry falls off and I've burned myself and my carpet more in the last week or so than I have in years. It's insane!

• Te
      31st of Dec, 2008

And Oh be careful driving !! I almost took out a mailbox putting the cherry out that fell in my lap, now how is that safer?? Burning buildings decline car accidents on the rise!! Nice going marlboro..

• Ro
      22nd of Feb, 2009

same thing sorta happened to me... but i dropped my ash in my lap when i was naked.. and not only did i burn all the pubic hair on, and around my penial region.. i also burned the tip of my shaft... THANX MARLBORO!!!

• Tk
      13th of Mar, 2009

i feel sorry for you bro

but im wondering, im smoking marlboro menthol lights and they dont do the same thing

weird

i live in the philippines

• Fr
      21st of May, 2010

Not only am I unhappy with the way the burn, but Ive been getting a lot of sore throats since they changes! I feel like im smoking Cat nip!!