MAPCOrude clerks and inoperative equipment

I went to mapco #3412 the other day to get fuel. After filling the tank it told me to go inside for a receipt. I thought how inconvenient was this seeing it was raining outside. I went inside waited a solid 5 minutes to get thru to the only cashier on duty and got my receipt. I figured well maybe that pump was out of ink or paper. Since then I have returned twice to the same mapco and have received the same results...no receipt at the pump. This last time though I asked to see a manager and they told me there was no manager. I asked to talk to whoever was in charge and the smart punk cashier said no one was in charge...they don't supervision he told me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Brentwood, TN So I told him that it is a grave inconvenience to not being able to get a receipt at the pump. I told him you make people come in here and wait in the line for the only cashier working to get a receipt. I told him it's ridiculous to have to do so and that those printers out there should be either fixed or stocked with paper and ink. He just looked at me with this blank stare and then said "next in line"!

This happened at 10:23 am at mapco #3412 on 1/13/2017. Needless to say I will not use this station again. I will use the Shell across the street because I can get a receipt at the pump and the cashiers there (noticed i said cashiers not cashier) are far more congenial that the one you have at this facility.

Le
Jan 13, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 14, 2017

Grave inconvenience? Grave? Seriously? You used a card. That is your receipt, the paper runs out fast. You did not want to get wet. Neither do they. And gas stations rarely have managers there. Grave indeed.

• Le
      Jan 15, 2017

@Wine Is Good Ah I see there are i####s here just like at the ones working at this gas station. So tell me i###t, why is it of all the gas stations in this area, why is it that this one never has paper in the pump printers? All the other stations never seem to run out and furthermore, with this station being totally inconvenient to use because of it's location, then why would it run out of paper if not a lot of people even use it?

Last but surely not least these employees no doubt make minimum wage so I guess this is why they don't care to make everything about the station convenient to their customers. So i###t realize one thing will you...it is their job to do such things and if they cannot do theme or they refuse to then they should be fired.

Oh and one more thing i###t...this will be the last you hear from me on this subject. I can tell you write what you do just to antagonize...I just bet you are a snowflake.

•   Jan 16, 2017

There are many times I have used different gas stations all over this country and the receipt did not come out. Your idea that only THAT station is out of paper is stupid. So who is the I###T. And honey, really. Name calling is so elementary school. And the fact that they make minimum wage is your excuse to abuse them? Where do you work? I would really love to be YOUR customer some day.

As for being a snowflake...I am not a liberal or a democrat. THAT would be you. No Republican is as clueless as you have shown yourself to be.