MAPCO — rude clerks and inoperative equipment
I went to mapco #3412 the other day to get fuel. After filling the tank it told me to go inside for a receipt. I thought how inconvenient was this seeing it was raining outside. I went inside waited a solid 5 minutes to get thru to the only cashier on duty and got my receipt. I figured well maybe that pump was out of ink or paper. Since then I have returned twice to the same mapco and have received the same results...no receipt at the pump. This last time though I asked to see a manager and they told me there was no manager. I asked to talk to whoever was in charge and the smart punk cashier said no one was in charge...they don't supervision he told me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Brentwood, TN So I told him that it is a grave inconvenience to not being able to get a receipt at the pump. I told him you make people come in here and wait in the line for the only cashier working to get a receipt. I told him it's ridiculous to have to do so and that those printers out there should be either fixed or stocked with paper and ink. He just looked at me with this blank stare and then said "next in line"!
This happened at 10:23 am at mapco #3412 on 1/13/2017. Needless to say I will not use this station again. I will use the Shell across the street because I can get a receipt at the pump and the cashiers there (noticed i said cashiers not cashier) are far more congenial that the one you have at this facility.
More MAPCO Complaints & Reviews
- MAPCO LLC - no salary 
- MAPCO - hold on card for declined charges 
- BP / MAPCO - poor customer service 
- MAPCO - my rewards card 
- MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.com - customer service
- MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.com - service
- MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.com - towed vehicle
- [Resolved] MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.com - rude employee
- MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.com - I am a 32 year old white male and I am filing a complaint about a young black female clerk at one of your stores. 
- MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.com - employee