Mango Airlines / FlyMango / disgusting smell within mango aircraft
I flew on 17 December on the 11:00 flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town with my son. As we entered the aircraft a sweaty smell was hanging in the air. When we got to our seat I discovered that the smell actually went into the seats already. The smell was so bad that my son had to run for the bathroom when we arrived in Cape Town. He was nauseous for the rest of the day which was not a good start to our holiday.
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all