Malaysia Airlines / ticketing counter, c2, level 5, klia, time:9am 28/11/2017

I booked MAS ticket for 2 adults and 2kids from expedia with the total cost of RM3095.52 (Kuala Lumpur -HK 28/11/2017, Guangzhau -KualaLumpur 8/12/2017). Booking ref: M7AP78. Based on email from MAS notification dated 26/11/2017, we've to make self check in before depart.
The problem starting when we try to web check-in. Which no father's name for my kids n husband. Based on confirmation with customer service (MAS) via phone, they informed us, we have to pay rm150-rm200 to amend the name. We agreed subject to we've to inform expedia and asked Expedia to informed MAS on this matter. Based on verbal conversation with Expedia, they already informed MAS on this matter.
After that, my husband call MAS customer services and they request us to give them 24hrs to amend the name..we reveived notfication for check in is 26/11..we do self check in 27/11 and our flight is 28/11..it is not enough time for 24hrs! Expedia advised us to go to Ticketing counter, level 5 KLIA to amend this...final advised from them try at ticketing counter, which is go to KLIA in early morning to settle the problem before depart.

In early morning 28/11/2017, we arrived KLIA 9am and we meet ticketing counter C2, En.Fitri or Fikri (if not mistaken his name)...our flight to hong kong is 2.25pm. From 9am until 11 am, he make a phone call and end up..he ask us to buy new ticket to go to hong kong with the cost of RM3, 300/ per head. He told us he can't assists us to amend the name eventho we already informed him that customer services say we have to pay rm150-rm200 to amend the name. We try to negotiate with him..honestly speaking..his face make us frust cz no smile n blame us buying ticket thru expedia ..

For me, we already pay for ticket...means if that mistakes, we don have any right as a consumer? Where is our right for this?

My total loss because of this flight ticket is RM9, 512.32!

Malaysia Airlines