Malaysia Airlines / the way miss yap, stewardess of mas called me back from my seat to toilet to flush the toilet!!!
I was called my the stewardess back to toilet to flush the toilet which was not used by me though I was in toilet to wash my face and hand. I felt embarrassed and be little by the way she look at me and talked to me. This was most probably she thought I was a illiterate 'kampong boy'/ rural guy who never travel or use a toilet.
She shouted at me 'excuse me!' and said 'please flush the toilet after used' It was not me that thrown the tissue in the toilet bowl, I tried to explain the but the fierce look of her really make me uncomfortable to explain further and avoid a scene I just flush it!!! I became the MAS cleaner of toilet for other passenger which I think was the lady before me...
The way Miss YAP expression shown that she was happy as she had successfully 'disciplined' a 'kampong boy' I was really embarrass as I was with around twenty of fellow lawyers, they laughed at me and giving me the disgusting look. I wish there is hole for me or thick cloth to cover my face...
Thinking back she shouldn't call me back to toilet even if it was true I used the toilet bowl, she should just flush it! What's this? A school with discipline teacher?! I made a fool of myself by complying...
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - luggage weight and food
- Malaysia Airlines - cancelled flight compensation
- Malaysia Airlines - misbehavior of mr. mohammad razzi, one of the staff of your airlines at kuala lumpur
- Malaysia Airlines - unethical behaviour, dishonest reply
- Malaysia Airlines - boarding gate staff misbehaviour