Malaysia Airlines / incorrect departure time mh0124 on 02 july 2009

Private Individual
In spite of sending 3 (three) emails to Malaysia Airlines concerning an incorrect Flight Departure Time contained on their "Flight Status" Web Page, they kept repeating the incorrect departure time at subsequent "Updates" . Clearly they didn't take my complaints seriously. I rely on Airline Webpages for Flight Times so that I can transport passengers to and from the Perth International Airport at the appropriate times. The Flight Status in question was for Flight No. MH 0124 Departing Perth at 17:25 on 02 July 2009 for arrival in Kuala Lumpur at 22:05. A passenger who was booked on this Flight made me aware in casual conversation, that the departure Time was in fact 16:25. This information prompted me to check with the Malaysian Airline Booking Office and despite telling the operator of the dicrepancy, nothing happened, as mentioned herein, to correct the "Flight Status" page on their Website. Having finally delivered my passengers to the Airport in time for the CORRECT FLIGHT TIME I decided to check the "Flight Status" on 03 July 2009 and SURPRISE SURPRISE (Not Really)! the "Flight Status" page showed Departure Time "17:31" which should have been "16:31" and the Arrival Time at Kuala Lumper "21:55 (10 minutes early) but consistent with the expected Flight Duration if the aircraft had left at 16:31. Thanks for the avenue through which to express my disgust at Malaysia Airlines. John Brady.

A  6th of Aug, 2010 by
I share your pain and frustration.
See my post : Bad service, bad communication, can't advise correct departure and arrival times

Malaysia Airlines Logo Malaysia Airlines