Malaysia Airlines / check staff

1 Mumbai, India

Hi,
Today I would like to give feedback on a extreme rude behaviour by the Malaysian airline check in staff Mr. Angolkar from Mumbai Airport(Outsource or handing staff ). I am from a logistics background and have a clear understanding on Air Operations with almost 7 years of experiences. On the 20th of December 2017. I had my return flight from Mumbai to Sydney.Due to some unfortunate circumstances i reached one hour before the flight departure.
The check-in staff of MH took my baggage 21kg and printed labour for my bag.He was checking my visa status, which got swiped by my first name and last name. I showed that man the physical copy of my visa and ticket.For this reason Mr.Angolkar denied me to board the flight and humiliated me at airport in front of public and stated me a doggie customer and return my baggage.The problem was my last name was mention instead Given Name and my family name was reflected as my given name.
I begged and pleaded to Mr Angolkar, who was interested in flexing his muscle considering or reacting me as disgraceful member of the society. The security staff of the airport approached, asking Mr.Angolkar to address his customer but instead his created a mockery of me.
Without considering my request, they asked me to rebook my flight with some other airlines or to check my visa.There was no email or message from the airlines for no show or any communication from airline.
The airline staff failed to delivery there duty instead ridiculous behaviour. I paid for extra $1000 for my next flight. I would like to have a refund for this unprofessional experiences.No airlines closed the flight in there system one hour prior to take off. Mr.Angolkar was giving me an vague reason, which coasted me 1000$. He reaction was racist because I had a beard, called me doggy which is direct attack on my character.

I need this websites help to reflect my voice and staffs like Angolkar must be punished.

Booking reference MH (Malaysia Airlines): PN38D9