Malaysia Air / lost baggage
I recently took flights from london to bali via kuala lumpur, where my baggage failed to make the final leg of the journey. Unfortunately I had yet another ongoing flight with another airline and a long road/boat journey.
I was stunned to be told by malaysia air that my luggage would not be forwarded to me and I would need to make the trip to collect it myself. Having paid for a business class ticket I expected to be treated with respect and good service.
My luggage will shortly be arriving at another airport without being met - then will be taken to 'lost and found' malaysia air staff show an amazing lack of concern or interest. I will now be paying for a private company to collect and transfer my luggage to me.
More Malaysia Air Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - malaysian airways charged £150 for a missed flight when the flight was 8 minutes late and baggage didn't come through in time for connecting flight
- Malaysia Airlines - cabin crew attitude
- Malaysia Airlines - services
- Malaysia Airlines - unethical behaviour, disappointing service during the flight, bad handling of the luggage
- Malaysia Airlines - reschedule timing