[Resolved] MakeMyTrip / airline tickeing reference id:[[protected]]

I am still with the opinion that makemytrip has good IT solution but an equally pathetic customer care. So if things go well, then its good, but if its the other way round, then its a big mess.
Believe me its two months now and i have made more than the cost of refunds, the calls from overseas. The attitude of the agents are precarious and its even shocking to know that there are no supervisors on the floor.
I am an international traveller who has to undertake international travel. And its said that just for the sake of Rs 2000, you lost my trust. i don't think the experience motivates me to visit your site again.
A simple my wallet issue refund you guys are not able to process.

• Resolution statement

• MakeMyTrip Customer Care's Response, Mar 12, 2016

Dear Customer

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Further in reference to your complaint, please be noted that bonus wallet amount can only be used on booking done through mobile app. kindly refer wallet t&C. http://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/
    We thank you for contacting us. Assuring you best of our services.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care