Mahindra & Mahindra / Unethical behaviour
The next day I have to go to business tour as per my schedule. While returning from tour, the vehicle stopped suddenly in between new market. Then I called Mahindra Helpline "Mahindra with you hamesha", They toed my car to the nearest service station that was CI MAHINDRA.
XUV 500 - ENGINE BLOCKING
On very 1st day of the service they said there is possibility that vehicle cam sensor or cam shaft is malfunctioned. After 2 days they said that on further investigation we have concluded that the engine have been seized due to lack of availability of oil and when we asked how the oil is reduced in the oil tank, they said we don't know. Further the service manager “MR.SHAHNAWAZ” said that the parts were ordered and it would take 15-20 days to reach us. So much time to repairs, Mahindra to rethink again on CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
Now it has been more than a month since our vehicle is CI Service station.. There were very less communication between Mahindra service people.
More Mahindra & Mahindra Complaints & Reviews
- Mahindra - Bad service 
- Mahindra & Mahindra Scorpio - Pathetic After sales service 
- Mahindra - You're not married and hence not eligible 
- Mahindra - Manufuctering defects and other small problems not resolved 
- Mahindra & Mahindra / Xylo - poor service by dealer/workshop
- Mahindra - tuv 300 t6+ from g3 motors kandivali
- Mahindra & Mahindra - Account transaction 
- Mahindra & Mahindra - Scorpio service centre
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd - Mahindra bolero
- Mahindra - Payment not received of refund