MagicJack / they robbed us
We tried Magic Jack for the free 30 day trial (free... lol). Even when it was working, there was at least a 30-60 second delay on outgoing calls, as well as incoming... you answer the phone and hear nothing (on the callers end it is still ringing, even though you have picked up). Then it just stopped working altogether. Don't even get me started on customer service, what customer service? When we did get a live chat tech, we went back and forth for hours, with 0 resolve. We finally returned the device, with in our 30 days, so not to be charged the $50. We got delivery confirmation to prove when they received the magic jack back, and we know they received it. Well, they still charged our bank account for $50. They got their product back and our $50, that is where the scam comes in! I called my bank, and they advised us to file a dispute once the charge clears (its still a pending transaction right now). Hopefully we will get our money back that way. Magic Jack robbed us!!
More MagicJack Complaints & Reviews
- MagicJack - fraud and scam 
- MagicJack - scam and cheating 
- Majic Jack - rip off 
- MagicJack.com - magicjack order 
- MagicJack - doesn't work with dsl as promised 
- MagicJack - I want my magicjack device to be connected with my email id.
- MagicJack - magicjack
- MagicJack - magicjack go
- MagicJack - magicjack go not working
- MagicJack - magicjack device & support