Macy''s / declined check
After shopping at Macy's for years, I had a check declined yesterday when attempting to purchase 150.00 worth of merchandise. I called the credit department after my check was declined at the register and the person who works for the credit department could not provide me with a sound reason other than the fact that "checks pose a risk". I have over $5000.00 in my checking account, get about 5 credit card applications every week and have excellent credit history.
Guess what Macy's...I'm cut up my credit card yesterday and will never shop there again. Oh, by the way, I went to Lord and Taylor's and spent $450.00 there.
Merry Christmas Macy's. You SUCK!
More Macy''s Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macy's - black/oxford heritage flc bomber
- Macys - furniture
- Macy's - macy's online
- Macy's - horrible policies and customer service
- Macy's - poor customer service