Macys in Leominster, MA / sales service

1 77 Falls RoadRoyalston, MA, United States Review updated:

I just though maybe the sales girls at the perfume counter could have handled a certain situation with a little more class than telling my husband who was Christmas shopping for perfume to go to CVS for the brand he was looking for. If they were any kind of professional sales clerks they would have suggested something from their counter. In these trying times, not everyone can afford an expensive bottle of fine perfume. But my husband came to your store because he knew that the quality of your merchandise was of good taste and for him to be put off in the way he did was very unprofessional in my book. Maybe if they would have made a sale if they had suggested something nice from their counter. I think I'm worth it and I'm sure my husband would have agreed.

Comments

• Ko
      20th of Dec, 2009

or your an idiot and can't see the salesperson's point of view. i ask for one thing and you offer another. how does that help. then i give you what i got and you look at me like i've got 2 heads. ok, better example. i work for a company that sells perfume. a woman recently asked for Cody (aka Coty). we don't carry it. the woman had already gone to a couple of other stores with no luck. rather than trying to persuade her into something she didn't want, my manager and i pooled some names together of stores to check that she hadn't yet. yes, it doesn't give us business, but we also don't have a future return either. AND, that customer leaves getting real service. we couldn't please her in the store, but we gave her service that allowed her to leave knowing that she was helped!

you're just dumb. that's all.