Macy's In Hampton Bays — very rude manager!
I had shopped at another Macy's (Smithhaven Mall) where I received an additional 50% discount on 3-4 designer names yesterday. I went to Macy's Hampton Bays today, and asked the sales lady about the additional sale. She informed me she knew nothing about it. Not knowing is not an answer. Upon pressing her to find out, I asked to see her Manager. The woman (Fanny, 265855)showed up huffing and puffing, advised me that I was already told that they "knew nothing about it" When I asked her to make a call and find out, she really huffed off... When she returned a few minutes later, she simply said "Nope!" She informed me that she was in charge of the store when I asked for her manager. She had no id tag. The managers wear the red tags. She refused to give me her name until I started to really get angry. I went into the office, where she was now talking about me to some others. In front of everyone, she said that she never refused to give me her id. Only at this point did she write on her card her id number. How does someone so unprofessional get to be called a manager of anything? The only thing she "managed" to do was make a customer upset enough to take time to write in. Macy's is usually not such a nice shopping experience anyway, I will not miss that store.
More Macy's In Hampton Bays Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macys - beware 
- Macy's - interest rip off 
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence 
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay 
- Macys - unethical behavior