Macy's / belgique cookware "don't get burned"
Twenty some years ago I got a set of Belgique cookware for my wedding. Recently I thought I'd treat myself to a new set because my old set, though still working, had gotten a little beaten up over the years. Big Mistake! In the 9 months I've owned the new set, one pot got little rust spots on the inside and. The handles get extremely hot to the touch when cooking. Also, when cooking, steaming water (I assume from the dishwasher) where the rubber meets the metal, can burn you. My Doughtier was seriously burned, and she was using a dry over mite, I bought another pot at a different time to supplement my set and it also developed rust spots on the inside. I have never been so dissatisfied with any product! Plus this is very dangerous.
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macy's Furniture and Bedding - macy's furniture/bedding issues 
- Macys - manager haressment 
- Macy's - belgique=basically a bomb on your stove
- Macy's - diamond earrings on sale
- Macy's - bedding
- Macy's - Not coming