Macy's — ridiculous on-line bill pay
Macy's credit cards and the so-called customer service reps that work there are worthless! I tried to pay my bill on-line in advance of the due date, and it told me I had a $0 balance and no payment was due. I was certain I had written down the right payment date in my calendar, so I called the customer service number on the back on my card, and again, I was told that I had a $0 balance and no payment was due. One week later, I get a call at home telling me that my payment is past due!!! Seriously!! I made a good faith effort to make a payment and the online system wouldn't accept a payment when there was a $0 balance. I called customer service and was directed on two occasions, to someone who could not speak English and clearly did not understand my issue. I was furious!! I tried to make an online payment once again, and it still didn't work!! So I called them back, paid a $15 bank fee to make a payment over the phone, and promptly closed this account!!! TERRIBLE ONLINE BILL PAY AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Take my advice, and do not get a Macy's credit card! You will regret it! The 15% that I "saved" for opening the account didn't cover the fees I had to pay to get rid of it!! AWFUL!! Do yourself a favor, and SHOP AT KOHL'S INSTEAD!!
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned"
- Macys - poor place to work
- Macy's - employee harassment
- Macys - beware
- Macy's - interest rip off
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager!
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence
- Macys - unethical behavior